Climate System Engineer (m/f/d)
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are currently looking to recruit a flexible and motivated CLIMATE SYSTEM ENGINEER (m/f/d), who will provide technical input for all aspects of projects, including design and system integration and providing support in order to facilitate the delivery of projects within time and budget and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Systems failures analysis and troubleshooting leading to define and integrate the optimal solution in an expedited manner and considering Customer requirements and timeline
- System Requirement analysis, clarification, interpretation and alignment with other engineering disciplines to establish common technical view
- Perform analysis to confirm that the designed train and its subsystems will meet requirements by all engineering aspects
- Prepare/review/support system relevant verification and validation activities (e.g. test procedure preparation, test conduct and/or support, FAI witnessing, etc.)
- Prepare operational and train-wide system concepts based on the captured system and derived requirements
- Review system ICDs and align communication issues with other interfacing systems
- Review relevant verification and validation plans to ensure requirements adherence
- Support transition into production
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Work experience of minimum 7-10 years minimum practical experience with system life-cycle activities either during education or a work placement
- Solid understanding of systems life-cycle and corresponding activities
- Previous experience in the railroad integration of systems.
- Advanced expertise in the design and integration of climatic systems.
- Strong experience in systems failures analysis and solution integration
- Both German and English language skills are required for the role
The minimum salary for this position is 2689,94 Euro gross / month (14 x) for full-time employment according to the collective bargaining agreement. Overpayment depends on relevant work experience and qualifications.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com