Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality.
In order to expand our global partnerships and support our Chinese customers in enabling autonomous driving, we are looking for a
Functional Safety Engineer/Manager – Expatriate in Shanghai (m/f/d)
In this technically challenging and diversified function you will support our development projects in the field of autonomous driving and will be responsible for ensuring Functional Safety at Technomous The joint venture company of TTTech Auto and SAIC Motor Corporation emphasizes the integration and development of the intelligent driving control central system (iECU). After an intensive onboarding (6-12 months) in our headquarters in Vienna, you will have the opportunity to work as an expatriate in Shanhai, where you will act as an expert in the area of Functional Safety and interface towards the customer and our internal employees.
- Efficient functional safety management for automotive customer projects and system development processes
- Aligning the application of the ISO 26262 standard with the customer and other stakeholders within distributed development projects for defined ASIL level
- Planning, executing, tracking and reporting the required activities during the safety life cycle
- Developing and improving system, software and hardware approval processes together with other groups for ISO26262 and ASPICE compliance
- Guiding junior safety team members and coaching R&D teams in functional safety best-practices (as a manager)
- Establishing a safety plan, safety analysis and FIT rates as well as all relevant safety work products related to ISO26262
- Moderating safety analysis sessions
- Regular participation in team meetings, company trainings and events
- Master’s degree in a technical field of study
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience in the field of automotive, aviation or railway
- Experience in applying Functional Safety standards ISO 26262 and ASPICE
- Proven experience in real time Embedded SW Development (e.g. C & Python Programming)
- Knowledge of Vector Tools, Atlassian & other tools (JIRA, Confluence, Git, PTC Integrity)
- Practical-minded team player with hands-on approach and a high level of intercultural, soft- and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving competence
- Excellent English language skills, a good command of Chinese is beneficial
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 40,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications, as well as an appealing expatriation package.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.