Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Copacking Planner (m/f)
- Supply Planning, including administration to create dependent demands calculation on time
- Manage Inventory levels for co-pack items to target expectations and customer service availability agreements
- Liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders to assure stock availability and ensuring optimal execution of Co-Packing as well as data accuracy and consistency
- Responsible for the weekly creation of production plans for Co-packed goods
- Highlighting production planning issues and initiate immediate action to secure business continuity
- In charge to create the Supply Plan for the local co-pack production to ensure the availability of base-components in right quantity and quality
- Working with Market Demand Planning teams to effectively balance pre-filled requirements and managing service risks in periods of constrained supply
- Provide analysis support for the Demand Planning manager Ensuring Master data is accurate & cleansed regularly to ensure correct flows of dependent demand to Supply Planning Hubs
- Managing Material ordering & call offs to ensure correct availability of packaging available
- Responsible to administrate on-time creation of Purchase Requisition and/or Purchase Orders
- Supporting delivery of optimal product availability by forecasting quality
- Analysing weekly service reviews/ ageing risk reports for the co-packing products and prepare analysis on key service risks
- University education, analytical based degree such as Logistics or Economics preferred
- Understanding and interest within the demand and supply planning field
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as attention to detail
- Good time management and priority setting skills to meet deadlines while ensuring quality
- Able to gather, manipulate and interpret data; solving problems and establish priorities
- Able to work in a dynamic work environment, good organising skills
- Being able to analyse complex issues and making appropriate decision
- Ability to deal with issues and conflicting insights
- Fluent in English and German
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Annual gross salary starting from
EUR 43.200,- (above collective bargaining
agreement) according to skills and
experience. As a multinational company
we can offer you on top
attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin!