We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Milka, Oreo, belVita, Philadelphia and other... and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Junior Management Program
Commercial Path (m/f)
- 3-years program to get job industry experience and take over responsibility with support from your manager
- 2 -3 rotations among different departments, possibility to rotate internationally
- Buddy program and mentoring scheme
- Your first placement will be in Junior Brand Manager where you will be part of the Brand Management Team –leading projects, developing marketing recommendations & plans for our amazing POWER BRANDS in line with the global strategy.
- Your second placement will depend on your personal preferences and the current business need. It will most likely be into Sales (Category Planning) or into another role where you will get the chance to broaden and enhance your commercial skills-set and gain a holistic approach to Marketing and Sales
- Graduate status (up to max. 1 year after graduation) & Students of last year (BA & MA)
- University courses preferred: General Business Administration,(International) Management, (International) Business Development, Marketing & Communications
- Initial working experience or internships in marketing or sales/ consumer insights required (up to 1 year after graduation, preferred FMCG industry)
- Fluent German and English is a must
Start: September/ October 2019
Duration: 3 years
Location: Vienna, Austria
Salary: 50.400 EUR brutto
You can find out more about us and apply online via our website
Please apply with your CV and short cover letterin English and tell us
your possible start date.