Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
(JUNIOR) PRODUCT MANAGER (F/M/D)
Can you see yourself driving business success to new levels? Would you like to play a major role in shaping the future strategy of a global brand? If so, take the opportunity to apply as (Junior) Product Manager (F/M/D)
ABOUT THE JOB
An exciting opportunity with an exceptionally high area of responsibilities: in this position you will have the possibility to profitably apply your already acquired knowledge, especially in the field of product management / marketing and to quickly grow professionally and personally in a world known, globally operating company. You will look after an important product group in our semi-finished product portfolio (www.swarovski-professional.com). You will ensure not only that our portfolio is outstanding in meeting customer needs, but also manage customer-specific requests and interact with some of the most important accounts of Swarovski Professional to develop customer centric product solutions. You will report directly to the Head of Product Management and join a young and dynamic team.
Your tasks include:
- Manage all aspects of product lifecycle management and be responsible for your product portfolio according to defined sales, cost and profit targets (KPIs)
- Define and implement the assortment strategy as well as streamlining considering trends and price needs to enable the strategic expansion into new markets and to serve new customer groups
- Manage international product developments and customers special requests in close cooperation with internal and external partners
- Define pricing, profitability and value propositions of products
- Monitor and analyze actively the commercial performance of the portfolio, product innovations and trends and conduct market and competitor research
- Develop impactful go-to-market strategies for products together with the Segment Management team and Sales as well as define easy-to-use Marketing tools together with Communications
- Cooperate proactively and closely with Sales, Design, Controlling, Segment Management, Communications as well as Production and Supply Chain Management
As an ideal candidate, you pay attention to a structured and organized, as well as result and solution-driven way of working.
You have strong communication skills, can inspire others and your profile includes the following:
- Strategic thinker combined with strong analytical skills, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals
- Proactive work attitude and ability to learn quickly in complex topics with both a passion to work strategically as well as the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done with a strong hands-on mentality
- Strong academic performance (ideally with a focus on marketing, international management, strategy and innovation or fashion/luxury goods management)
- First experience in product management or similar areas through relevant internships (preferably in the FMCG or consumer goods environment or consulting)
- Teamwork, commitment and flexibility
- Ideally fluent in English and German, additional languages and experience abroad a strong plus
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 40.995,22.- gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!