ASIC Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Our Digital Design department contributes ASIC and FPGA systems for precise real-time control (with nanoseconds accuracy) and high-speed data transmission that meet very demanding requirements. Our ASICs are the heart of our product: Mask-writers for semiconductor industry. The ASICs are truly one-of-a-kind, and there are quite demanding and rather unusual requirements - all in all a very interesting development task.
- Architectural design, RTL implementation in SystemVerilog, and constraining for ASIC technology
- Integration of IP components and test infrastructure
- Scripting to automate design-flow and test procedures
- Close collaboration with design partners
- Review of synthesis and back-end reports
- Write design specifications and documentation
- Development of lab test and hardware bring-up infrastructure
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
- Strong technical and theoretical background of digital VLSI design
- 3+ years of experience in digital design front-end flow (ASIC or FPGA), back-end flow as a plus
- Good command of English with German skills as a plus
- An exciting occupation with complex, technical challenges
- A young and dynamic team with short lines of communication
- A culture, welcoming high engagement and entrusting you with a broad range of duties
- Excellent technical and personal development opportunities
- Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 50.000, overpayment according to skills and experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.