Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,800 employees in more than 13 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our IT & Operations Team in Vienna we are looking for a
Lead IT Enterprise Architect (m/f/d)
In this very interesting and multi-faceted position, you will be responsible for TTTech´s IT enterprise architecture, business applications and business intelligence with the overall goal to develop, maintain and facilitate the use of our applications - in order to enable the company to achieve its business goals via linking IT enterprise architecture to company-wide strategy and objectives.
- Develop and lead a highly skilled and motivated enterprise architecture, business application and business intelligence organization
- Ensuring that IT architecture decisions taken, represent a coherent IT strategy consistent with the business strategy
- Develop and execute IT enterprise architecture strategy
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains
- Decide on architecture principles for applications, data, cloud, infrastructure, etc.
- Understand business processes and work continuously with internal stakeholders to design, implement and improve our business applications
- Maintain and improve our data warehouse to retrieve, analyze, transform and report data for business intelligence
- Provide architecture input to make-or-buy decisions in applications, data, cloud, infrastructure, etc.
- Represent enterprise architecture in executive and strategic business meetings
- Technical education/background (HTL, University)
- Knowledge in various IT fields (cloud, mobility, SAP, data science, infrastructure, financial software, middleware, databases), as well as application development
- More than 10 years of experience in IT with a minimum of 5 years of enterprise architecture experience
- Deep knowledge of enterprise architecture design and governance
- Project management and coordination skills as well as process know-how and overview
- Experienced in both Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal skills and relevant leadership and mentoring experience
- The ability to guide, accept and promote change
- Strong problem solving and excellent written (technical), presentation and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated personality with the ability to work independently
- Very good English skills, knowledge of German language would be a plus
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 70,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.