HR Junior Generalist @ContourGlobal
Team Oriented + Innovative + Experimental + Data Driven
We are seeking a full-time Human Resources Junior Generalist to support our global power generation company in the future. Our mission is to attract, develop and retain the highest qualified employees for our Austrian entity. Our HR Junior Generalist@ContourGlobal will support the Vienna HR Team in all HR operative tasks.
- Support the recruiting process (preparation of job descriptions, coordination of job interviews, correspondence with applicants, implementation of the new Recruiting and Hiring Policy and support of Hiring Managers)
- Support the onboarding process of new hires (preparation and follow-up of various documents, planning and coordination of onboarding, responsibility for the HR onboarding presentation, implementation of new ideas to improve the candidate journey)
- Prepare and process orders as well as be responsible for the administration of invoices of the Human Resources department
- Be responsible for updating our employee files and ensuring the proper filing of various documents
- Prepare various documents in German and English (job references, job descriptions, work confirmations, employment agreements, bonus letters, etc.)
- Support all payroll matters with our external payroll provider (enrolment and cancellation of employees to health insurance, answering various questions related to payment of employees, etc)
- Be responsible for the time recording of employees (control of records regarding Austrian law regulations, implementation of a new time recording tool, etc)
- Be a contact person for all employees in HR-related matters (including support for new employees from abroad)
- Be responsible for the documentation of internal and external trainings and coordination of trainings
- Support the creation of various reports and continuous updating of reporting data
- Research information regarding various HR-related topics and create data-driven presentations
- Support our international worker exchanges
- Support relocations and social insurance requirements according to European law regulations
- A teamplayer. You know that a common goal can be achieved best by working together. You support your colleagues continuously to drive the organization towards success.
- A communicator. You listen well and don’t pretend to have all the answers. You speak multiple languages – with excellent spoken and written German and English skills.
- A reliable, grounded and practical person. You give great attention to detail and work result-oriented. You can effectively prioritize your tasks in a fast-paced environment.
You will also have:
- Successfully completed at least higher business education (HAK), Bachelor or Master is an additional plus
- At least one year of professional experience in Human Resources
- Basic knowledge of Austrian employment law is preferred
- Excellent spoken and written German and English skills
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent, detail-oriented and well-organized working style with a high degree of flexibility
- Strong service orientation and professional handling of confidential data
- Friendly, supportive and team-oriented personality
What we offer:
- A modern office in the heart of Vienna in the first district
- A multilingual, open and driven team
- Supported employee canteen
- Annual Public Transport Ticket
- We offer a monthly base salary of gross € 2.500,- all in, depending on your qualifications and work experience.