In this role, as part of the Uncoated Fine Paper Marketing & Innovation team you will be working in close collaboration with external and internal stakeholders (e.g. PR agencies and various media; Customer Experience Management, Brand & Product Management and mill departments in Austria, Russia, Slovakia and South Africa as well as Group Communication & Marketing teams). Your main responsibilities will include:
- driving our communication strategy for the Business Unit Uncoated Fine Paper (especially in terms of content & communication channels as well as issue management)
- deriving from above and developing a (trade) media strategy (complementing our digital media approach, which is not part of the role)
- developing and implementing the respective content and media plan
- writing and developing clear and compelling content in the right tone of voice for the Business Unit and our brands in English and German (press releases, background stories, customer letters, speeches, etc.) for internal and external purposes
- organising public relations and sponsoring activities
- driving internal communication for the Business Unit CEO, projects, e.g. safety campaigns and the increase of intranet usage throughout our plant network, etc.
- monitoring and controlling the impact of our communication efforts internally and externally
- being the central coordinator for crisis communication in the Business Unit
- building reliable relationships with key media and other stakeholders
- managing projects on a national and international level
- excellent organisational skills and readiness to work in a matrix environment with stakeholders on a senior level
- capability to manage complexity combined with a strategic mind
- creating stories and content experiences that matter to our audience
- excellent story and content writing skills in English and German
- excellent command of English and German with a track record of producing editorial content
- university degree with a focus on Communication/PR/Marketing/Journalism/Digital Media
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in a communications/PR/marketing department of an international company or experiences within a PR or advertising agency
- experience in B2B marketing or branding is an asset
- writing experience in journalism is highly preferred
- hands-on mentality with a results-driven and creative attitude
- ability to set priorities, fulfil targets and take specific action
- highly self-motivated, capable of working under pressure and independently
- motivating and inspirational attitude across colleagues and stakeholders
- challenging tasks and inspiring projects within a successful, dynamic and flexible environment
- an international and encouraging market leader of the packaging & paper industry
- an attractive working place in the Group office Vienna
- engaging social benefits (e.g. health programs, Jobticket, special conditions, etc.)
- individual development opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- the opportunity to unfold (y)our true potential within Mondi
Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierindustrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 50,663.90 gross/year on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to Patrick Adlmannseder.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don’t find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your "safe list" or address book.