Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 70 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 800+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
HR Assistant (m/w/d) - HR Tools & Analysis
In this role, you are a key player in our HQ HR Operations department, which supports all 15 Emarsys offices across the globe in all people operations-related needs and initiatives. You are passioned about technology and data-driven HR, and will gladly own our HR software tools. On top of the required professional background, the right cultural fit is essential: a supportive & proactive attitude combined with the affinity to take full ownership of the project work.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
HR Information Systems (HRIS) – 60 %
- Take full ownership of all our HR tools: Success Factors, JIRA, Lesson.ly
- Act as a global contact person and subject matter expert for our tools, maintain accurate data in Success Factors
- Administer HR tickets and ensure they are on track on our ticketing system (Jira)
- Manage our learning platform (Lesson.ly) independently (e.g. sending trainings to employees, updating data, running reports, assisting managers/learners, etc.) and help to expand the tool functionalities
Guidelines & Contracts – 20 %
- Create employee contracts and agreements
- Ensure we are creating and maintaining consistent policies across the organization
- Create and update job descriptions and organizational charts
- Prepare presentations and decks for regular meetings within the HR Team
Global HR Reporting – 20%
- Run various HR reports, including analysis (“give numbers a meaning”)
- Consolidate payroll reporting and ensure data is correctly displayed in Qlikview
- Protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records (GDPR initiatives)
- Completed commercial education (HAK as a minimum), Bachelor degree with a specialization in HR Management is a plus
- 1-2 years of professional experience (not necessarily in HR, can also be in Finance or IT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German is not required)
- Experience in working with Success Factors and/or Qlikview is an advantage
- Advanced computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships (high service orientation)
- Hands-on mentality, problem-solver attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a leading market position
- An inspiring and empowering company culture: working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A modern office in central Vienna, easily accessible via public transport
- A well-designed onboarding plan: we set you up for success and support your career with on-going training and development
- Great benefits such as free food daily (including breakfast, salads and fruits), various sports- and team events, Sodexo meal vouchers, Shiatsu massage in the office, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc (find a list of all benefits here https://www.kununu.com/at/emarsys-vienna)
- A minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 26 824.-- . We are happy to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Sounds great? Marcela Sildbergerova (Talent Acquisition Partner) is looking forward to your online application.
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.