Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our teams in Vienna we are looking for several
Software Architects Autonomous Driving, part- or full-time (m/f/d)
In order to further paving the way to make automated driving a reality we need YOU to continue to develop safety software and hardware platforms that fuel the innovative projects of leading car manufacturers and partners all over the globe.
- As Software Architect you work either on product development or on customer projects
- You derive system and/or software requirements based on inputs from product management as well as direct customer contact
- You lead Software architecture design for complex automotive autonomous and ADAS platforms with focus on safety critical real time operating systems
- Take over responsibilities along the whole project lifecycle - from expert support of our sales team to high-level architecture and concept design, development, system integration and customer support - and you technically supervise the Software project teams
- You are structured & analytical, but also pro-active, flexible and persistent to reach your goals and find solutions
- To navigate through the various interfaces excellent team player and communication skills are key
- You have gained experience in embedded software development (C/C++) and software architectures in projects of relevant size
- You are passionate about the automotive domain and have ideally already experience & know how
- You know standard software development models (like V model or A-SPICE) and AUTOSAR standards.
- ISO 26262 & IEC61508 are not foreign words for you and ideally you are also familiar with POSIX based RTOS and/or have a sound understanding of modern C++
- It is easy for you to communicate in English, depending on the specific role German might be a plus
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.