ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER STEP?
Banco do Brasil S.A. is the largest Financial Institution in Latin America. Its wholly-owned subsidiary based in Vienna, Banco do Brasil Aktiengesellschaft (BB AG), is the Head Office for the European continental business. Currently, we are looking for a
Senior Auditor (m/f)
in Vienna. As Senior Auditor you are responsible for performing the audits in the Headquarter and European branches.
- Plan and execute internal audits on the banks processes, including interviews conducting, review of the documentation and preparation of the audit reports and working papers;
- Assessing the efficiency of the processes and the internal control system and identifying the risks according to the audit plan, following the methodology of the Internal Audit Department;
- Conduct or assist special or unplanned audits and participate on projects assigned by the Head of Internal Audit;
- Follow up the previous audit work to ensure that recommendations issued have been properly implemented, including those issued by external auditors and regulators;
- Support the development of the audit methodology, mapping of business processes and related risks;
- University degree business law (additional certification is advantage)
- 4 or more years working experience as auditor in the financial industry: Banking or Consultancy
- Knowledge and understanding of the banking processes (preferable accounting and regulatory reporting or IT)
- Good knowledge of the Austrian and European banking regulations
- High degree of problem solving skills, coupled with strong organizational, analytical and intercultural skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Portuguese language is an advantage
- Be part of a truly international and multicultural environment
- Take on the challenging and interesting position
- Join our highly motivated and dynamic colleagues with a strong team-spirit
- You can expect a monthly gross salary of EUR 2.851,27 according to the collective agreement. Overpayment is certainly possible and depending on qualification and professional experience.