200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Business Analyst for DQ and BI Production (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Information Center is part of the Division Group Controlling and Information Management and is designed to improve Group-wide data quality and related processes. To this end, definitions, functions and processes are harmonised across the Group to create a common basis and in the process increase the efficiency and speed with which data is analysed, processed or forwarded to regulators. The department provides a DQM Governance and steering, including policies and end to end processes.
- Ability to understand and work with conceptual data model and physical data model
- Understanding of DQI and DQA definitions and review of specifications and mapping
- Prototyping of advanced SQL scripts; Implementation of SQL scripts into AB Initio framework
- Assessing impacts and dependencies within our BI solutions and tools landscape
- Translate business requirement specifications to technical requirements; provide guidance to developers throughout system implementation and validate the final product prior to production release
- Perform education and training of employees of Erste Group in Business Analysis and design and further develop education and trainings for different target audiences
- Play a key role for all technical topics in our Bi and DQ-projects
- Be the point of contact for integration-topics from our CEE-countries
- University degree (BA) (preferably in Computer Science or Mathematics)
- Additional education (i.e., certifications, trainings, etc.) in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and/or Data Quality Management
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial industry in the area of Data Quality Management or BI Operations or in IT support for mentioned areas; also active involvement in SQL programming and business analyses
- Very strong SQL (Oracle; PSQL) skills
- Advanced GDS/GBL data experience and/or GDP data experience or at least some banking DWH experience
- Advanced AB Initio knowledge (ExpresIT, MHUB) is an advantage
- Experiences in SharePoint, Confluence and Jira are a plus
- Fluent in English; working knowledge of German or another CEE language (as required by the local organization) is an advantage
- We offer working in a dynamic and multicultural environment. Possibilities for growth and personal and professional development within the organization
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 34.193,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna