FLSmidth, a leading supplier of equipment and services to the global cement and minerals industry is looking for a
Project Engineer-Process Line Management Mining Systems (f/m)
for our entity FLSmidth GmbH based in Leoben. Out of Leoben global engineering and global process line management / technical sales support is provided for our sales regions especially for mobile machines in mining and bulk material handling environments.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Evaluation of tender documents
- Preparation of technical clarification queries
- Coordination of the different market area inputs in case of global tenders
- Preparation of technical specifications of components for tendering purposes to sub-suppliers.
- Preparation of technical descriptions and technical data sheets of the offered systems and equipment.
- Preparation of applicable drawings for the tender documents.
- Technical discussion with potential clients or their representatives (consultants, EPCs) in pre-tender stage.
- Mechanical and structural engineering knowledge / skills
- AutoCAD and/ or Solid Edge 2D (3D is of advantage)
- MS office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of FLS mining equipment portfolio is of advantage
- Ability to work in a global team with different culture, religion and thoughts
- Appropriate English level (spoken and written)
- Experience in preparation and execution of technical presentations is of advantage
WE ARE OFFERING
- Team spirit and open mind for intercultural communication
- Excellent working conditions
- Individual development plans within a global company
- Attractive salary package (minimum pay for this position: 2.574,68 EUR (according to collective bargaining agreement - willingness to considerably pay more depending on education & experience)
Please apply online via
You also may reach out to Gernot Transmantiner (HR Austria, email@example.com) or Peter Diethardt, Head of Industry proposals Mining Systems, firstname.lastname@example.org) for further questions.