“I get to play with the latest technology. Switching on a new prototype in front of a client or colleague is always a big wow moment.”
George, Senior Creative Technologist
Design and build interactive prototypes. For the IoT, voice control, automotive instruments and anything that integrates digital technology into physical devices.
You are excited to learn about, dismantle and hack new hardware. You want to combine technology research, software development and practical electronics work every day.
- Define, design and build the electronics and embedded software inside our prototypes.
- Track latest trends in interface hardware and display technologies. Source, program, and test cutting-edge hardware. Integrate it into new design concepts for clients.
- Plan, test and document projects to ensure reliability, robustness and future extensibility.
- Work alongside product and user experience designers to deliver projects.
To create these projects, you need:
- A background in embedded software engineering, electrical engineering or interaction design.
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, Python or Java
- Some knowledge of electronic fundamentals: schematics, PCBs, basic circuit design and communication protocols
- Experience using hardware platforms like Arduino, Pi, BeagleBone.
- Patience and creativity to solve technical challenges.
- Hands-on mentality and good practical skills to build & program prototypes in our workshop
- Very good English skills
Take a look into our world:
#lifeatkiska #workatkiska #alpineplayground #designingdesire