Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,800 employees in more than 13 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our teams in Vienna we are looking for several
Functional Safety Experts Automotive, part- or full-time (m/f/d)
It’s all about getting ahead! Both for our customers and your career. Drive the change now and join us with your expertise about functional safety standards (ISO 26262)! In your role, you balance our customers’ interests, commercial aspects and the compliance with safety and high-quality standards. You steer your team and customers successfully towards common goals.
Do you have safety at the heart of your values? Do you thrive while pioneering new grounds with our fast-growing company when you work on safety? Do you master the specifics of the safety life cycle of a new product in autonomous driving? If this resonates well with you, join our international team operating in a vibrant environment!
- Plan and implement the safety process for autonomous driving software projects
- Align the application of the ISO 26262 standard with the customer and other stakeholders within distributed development projects
- Manage the development of ISO 26262 compliant safety cases as well as planning, tracking and reporting the required activities during the safety life cycle
- Closely collaborate with the customer, project managers, quality managers and system architects
- Act as Safety Expert (internally and externally), and as Ambassador promoting awareness of the topic
- Coach, consult and support safety engineers and develop teams as needed
- Solid technical education (e.g. IT, Electronics, physics)
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the automotive sector
- Experience in applying functional safety standards (e.g. ISO 26262 or related)
- Experience with the development of automotive electronic control units is a plus
- Team player who enjoys analyzing problems and finding smart solutions
- Solid English skills
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.