Cloud Platform Architect (m/f)
CTO / Infrastructure Services & Network Virtualization
The Cloud Platform team is in charge of planning, testing, building and operating our Cloud Platforms for Telco-VNFs (Virtual Network Functions) and IT applications.
In this role, the Cloud Platform Architect drives continuous development of these platforms.
If you are interested in working in a highly motivated team, learning fast, adapting quickly and like to bring in your ideas, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Provide technical and procedural advisory services to key stakeholders for cloud topics
* Supports the team at deploying the Platform into Production and establishing operations
* Support onboarding of Telco and IT applications into the Cloud Platform
* Manage technical security of the platform(s) and compliancy with legal aspects
* Further develop and coordinate Cloud Platform architecture & strategy in terms of cost efficiency, reliability and featureset
* Play an active role in the architecture board of the CTO business unit
* Develop and continuously enhance governance processes in this domain
* Completed technical education (HTL, FH, Uni)
* 5 years of experience in cloud architecture and/or telecommunications
* Good understanding of governance processes
* Experience with the following technologies is an advantage:
- private cloud stacks (e.g. Vmware, preferred OpenStack)
- public cloud platforms (e.g. AWS Solution Architect)
- Cloud Native Computing (preferred Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge about Telco functions
* Excellent English and German skills
* Analytical, solution-oriented and self-motivated person
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the telecom industry. Depending on your experience and qualification we offer you a minimum salary of EUR 55.000,- gross per year. The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Furthermore, Drei offers additional employee benefits e.g. company-internal canteen, top employee mobile phone, attractive events and a lot more.