The Category Manager Floorcare at Dyson is part of the Marketing Team and is responsible for the strategic and operational planning of its categories. Working on season campaigns as well as product launches in their category. Close collaboration with HQ, PR, Sales and Agencies.
- Strategic and operational commercial planning (category management) throughout the whole product life cycle
- Strong collaboration with commercial team in UK, other markets and agencies
- Sell-out activity planning with sales team
- Media planning with digital marketing and PR colleagues
- Managing allocated artwork production with internal creative team, ensuring all items are on brand and comply with legal guidelines, whilst meeting the needs of relevant stakeholders (Retail, Direct, PR and Marketing)
- Crosschecking translations for different marketing activities
- Product testing’s and competitor analysis
- Build close relationships with internal teams to improve processes, efficiency and quality of output
- Be an expert in Dyson products and branding: be a source of information, inspiration and point of reference for team when evaluating opportunities, ideas and plans of action
- Handling invoicing through SAP
- Providing 3rd party retailers with product information and cross-checking of planes advertisements
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing, category or product management
- An engaged, creative, quick thinking and alert person with the potential to generate and stimulate ideas and opportunities
- Team player who is passionate, flexible, hands-on and willing to go beyond job description
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and oral)
- Proven ability to juggle a large workload, set appropriate priorities and someone who is focused on delivering to plan
- Working place is Vienna, prepared to travel regularly
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
- Food vouchers
- Young motivated team
- Dynamic, creative environment
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Homeoffice possible
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 24/7 accident insurance
Working at Dyson:
Our culture is unique. We constantly strive to find a better way to solve everyday problems. If you want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment and are excited by change – it could be for you.
On our careers page you can learn more about our values "Different, Authentic, Better", which remind us of our mission every day and help us achieve our goals.
Due to the GDPR (data protection regulation) we do not except any applications that reach us by e-mail or post. All applications must therefore be submitted via our careers page. Please click here or use the following link to get to the job:
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Depending on professional qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary of € 45.000,00.
We look forward to receiving your application documents in German or English stating your salary expectations and availability!