Senior Expert S/4HANA Finance & Controlling (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Responsibility for harmonized, standardized and integrated fit-for-purpose processes and solutions in the area of Controlling, Reporting and Planning
- Analysis of new trends and best practices and evaluation of feasibility
- As-is process analysis and optimization together with key stakeholders to ensure future best-practice processes
- Coordination and management of external SAP consultants and technical experts
- Key contribution to the further development of a group-wide SAP Global Finance template in the area of Controlling, Reporting and Planning
- Responsibility for functional and technical demand based on in-depth SAP application knowledge and experience in OMV's industry
- Decide on approval of gaps together with Process Manager
- Responsible for completeness and consistency of test and use cases
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or IT and at least 7 years of experince
- Excellent knowledge of Controlling with regards to SAP and end-to-end business processes
- Good SAP FI / CO / BW know-how and deep knowledge of business processes in business area
- SAP S/4HANA implementation experience is an advantage
- Excellent project management, organization and team skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68029, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.