Marketing Specialist (m/w)
permanent contract // to be filled as soon as possible // Location: 3rd district in Vienna
JTI – Japan Tobacco International – is a leading international tobacco company with headquarters in Geneva. As part of the JT-Group, JTI sells its brands in more than 120 countries with around 40,000 employees in 72 countries worldwide.
This position will be supporting the Brand Manager in establishing the brand strategies and programs and in ensuring their implementation in the market with strong focus on brand portfolio evolution strategy, brand integrity and consistency as well as consumer and trade programs development.
The incumbent will be responsible to maximize the potential and profitability of assigned brand(s) by growing brand equity through developing and implementing brand strategy programs to secure sustainable profitable growth in line with the agreed consumers and trade KPI’s.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Support the Brand Manager in the definition of the brand strategies which would enable the achievement of brand KPI’s with a strong focus on the analysis of the respective product category according to consumers insights, trade segmentation, regulatory environment, assessment of key competitor’s performance and ac-tivities as well as assessment of brand performance
- Under the supervision of the Brand Manager, plan, develop/adapt and implement various brand programs in line with the approved brand strategies
- Monitor each project milestone ensuring that all defined deliverables are met in time and full with executional excellence as well as evaluation of success and key learnings for implemented projects
- Establish and coordinate efficient communication flows with key stakeholders ensuring smooth development, alignment and market implementation of brand related programs, both for internal (local departments, company headquarter) and external stakeholders (agencies, suppliers)
- Administration of all brand related topics in line with company’s internal procedures & policies, meaning creation of purchase orders in SAP system and ensuring on going follow up and monthly reporting as well as managing and controlling related budget in order to ensure the effective allocation of the resources that are in line with the agreed strategies for related brand
Qualification & Experience
- University graduate (Marketing, Economics, Business Administration)
- First work experience in a similar position is a plus, ideally in the FMCG industry
- Fluent language skills in English; German is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Communicative and self-responsible team player with good presentation skills and willingness to learn
We offer attractive working conditions in an international, dynamic company in a prime location in the 3rd district of Vienna. When meeting the requirements for this position and depending on qualifications and prior experience, we offer a yearly gross remuneration of minimum € 50.000,-.
Join our team and take advantage of the excellent development and career opportunities at one of Austria’s and Europe’s top employers.
If you are interested in this position and your skills match the requirements profile, we look forward to receiving your online application via our career portal in English!