Portfolio & Program Operations Manager (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world’s largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
You will be part of the Vertical Market Solutions team and responsible for the managing the portfolio of our offerings for specific verticals as well as providing program & project management leadership to the organization.
Your future role:
- You optimize product portfolio and allocated resources (external/internal) throughout all markets (in /off footprint), product categories and industries with clear focus on revenue scale.
- You support group portfolio investments plans incl. M&A cases in order to achieve our growth ambitions.
- You drive quarterly portfolio meetings with senior leadership team (top level A1Digital).
- You design and manage the open innovation process for vertical market solutions area (involving all of TAG).
- You define and oversee operational initiatives that will improve customer facing processes.
- You allocate investment budgets to address revenue gaps.
- Relevant university degree (or adequate professional experience).
- At least 5 years of professional experience preferably with focus on B2B business.
- Proven track record in program management, product management and evidence of the ability to operate independently with highest personal accountability.
- Ability to run portfolio management operations and independently organize, run and maintain schedules for multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience in supporting executive decision making process.
- Fluency in business German & English required – Slavic languages appreciated.
What makes you unique:
- Self starter, organized and action oriented.
- Customer oriented and analytical, structured approach to work.
- Ability to analyse complex business situations.
- Comfortable with risk situations.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 44.830,24,-. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That’s why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.