- Handling and following up all incoming requests from Talk’s clients while assuring competent support via E-mail, telephone as well as personally;
- Being in charge of the recruitment of new panel members for Talk Online Panel Croatia and Slovenia, which is a part of the Talk Online Panel;
- Providing user support for Talk Online Panel Croatia and Slovenia members via E-mail, telephone and social media;
- Dealing with various administrative tasks such as document translations and testing of questionnaires;
- Generating the effective performance and achieving company’s goals.
- Bachelor- or Master in Marketing, Economics, or related;
- Excellent command of English, Croatian and Slovenian (German and further language skills will be of advantage). Croatian and Slovenian skills verbally and in writing need to be on a native level.
- Professional experience in a similar role is a plus;
- Confident computer skills (MS Office, basic understanding of Online Advertising and Social Media);
- Bright, easy-going and flexible personality
- Challenging opportunity for career development within a fast-developing, international company;
- International, friendly working environment in a team of professionals;
- Opportunity to enrich and broaden your expertise;
- Starting-Salary of € 800 brutto (for 20 hours per week)
- A working place in the city centre (Karlsplatz) easily reachable via public transport
You find yourself in this profile? Than send us your application including your CV and photo.