Change a whole industry with your backend magic
€ 35k in Austria + Share-Programm
(Overpay based on skills)
Remote or office
As of now
You will play a major role in building key back-end solutions to support our planned growth from 100k to over 400k users at the end of the year. However, by building a scalable and reliable solutions you will not only lay the foundation for our European, but also for our worldwide expansion over the next year. Besides working at the intersection of back-end and front-end you will also be part of our engineering team working on product in order to spec, build, test and deploy new features for our users.
Who we are
We enable hospitality professionals and companies to unleash their full potential. With our App and platform users can find jobs, connect and share inspiration & knowledge. For hotels and restaurants, we provide solutions for recruiting and employer branding.
Due to this, already today we are one of the fastest growing start-ups in Austria. We are also the biggest career network for hospitality professionals in the German speaking markets and soon, maybe with your support, also in Europe and worldwide.
During the first 12 months this will be your major tasks.
- Plan and execute, together with the DevOps team, transition to a micro services architecture to help us to scale our business by 5 during 2019.
- Support on maintaining our current APIs and DBs while creating new cross-functional solutions.
- Creating and refining features with our product team, finding the best tech and product trade-offs
- Collaborating with other teams to improve process, documentation, tests and code.
- Support in the creation of deployment pipelines giving a potential development step into ops.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience. You have a strong track-record building APIs and MySQL DBs.
- You have solid experience when it comes to NodeJs, PHP and Micro-services.
- Docker and containerisation would a plus.
- You can communicate well in English
- You live in a timezone somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2