(Junior) PHP Developer (m/f)
Junior and Senior PHP Developers welcome!
(Jn 43975) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer is an international company in the field of online marketing with headquarter in Vienna, which conquered the international market with state-of-the-art technologies and their products. Would you also like to become part of a motivated and dedicated team?
Your future role
- New- and continuous development of inhouse applications e.g. online marketing portals, live data processing
- Active participation in the conception as well as the technical documentation of the products
- Execution of code reviews, bug fixes and maintenance of the applications
- Agile development according to Scrum as well as pair programming and test-driven development
- Collaboration with an international team (English as working language)
- Ideally finished technical degree
- Experience in the development of PHP applications
- Experience with PHP 7, object-oriented programming, CSS, MySQL
- Preferably knowledge of Docker, Selenium, Jenkins
- Very good command of English and a valid work permit for Austria, German skills are seen as an advantage
The special thing about this position
- Dynamic and friendly environment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Open communication
- Individual training opportunities
- Exciting projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Central location in Vienna with good public transport
EUR 2500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2500 and EUR 4200 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Laura Buchacher, MA (+43 1 523 82 07-237), email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.