Advisor Finance Process Optimization Invoice to Pay (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Evaluation of existing Purchase to Pay processes throughout the Group, exploring opportunities to add value for the OMV, determining system and process improvements and implementing change, using new and innovative approaches
- Identify, initiate and manage OMV group-wide process improvement projects for Purchase to Pay to reduce process complexity, process costs and/or increase transparency and enhance speed of processes
- Strongly support group wide initiatives of process harmonization and standardization (especially SAP S/4 HANA project) as a subject matter expert for Invoice to Pay (VIM/Accounts Payable focus)
- Coordinate and manage cross-divisional process improvement project teams
- Drive process automation throughout the OMV Group (e.g. robotics), in close collaboration with Process Digitalization team and IT
- Actively and regularly communicate changes to the processes, process initiatives kick-offs
- Establish a compliant, effective, efficient and optimized process landscape (end-to-end processes) for entire OMV Group for Purchase to Pay
- Actively support in issuing OMVs Purchase to Pay regulations concerning group-wide business processes (excl. technical business processes). Act as a content expert for Invoice to Pay
- Master degree in Economics & Project Management or similar education with at least 12 years of solid process management and improvement or audit related experience
- Excellent know-how and extensive experience in Purchase to Pay (especially Invoice to Pay) processes
- Excellent knowledge in project/program management, with several years of experience in an international environment with multidisciplinary teams (ideally in the oil & gas industry), advanced expertise in innovation
- Good project management skills, analytical thinking, ability to benchmark and analyze various business processes
- Outstanding people management and maximizing profits skills (leadership, budgeting, activity coordination & controlling): ability to form and manage motivated, well-performing teams
- English – fluent, German is an asset, Strong SAP Knowledge (S/4 HANA experience is an asset), IT affinity
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 83485, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.