XelPlus is a rapidly growing provider of online training courses on multiple platforms. We are also running a YouTube channel with more than 100.000 subscribers, delivering weekly high-quality educational content.
In order to facilitate further growth, we are looking for a Junior Video Editor to join on a permanent full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup business working together with the content creator. It is a great chance to learn and grow as a professional video editor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To produce professional quality video edits, both independently and as part of a team.
- Taking raw footage and compiling these together to create videos that tell a story.
- Working side by side with the content creator to produce engaging video content.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- A high proficiency in TechSmith Camtasia and Adobe Photoshop is a must.
- A recent graduate, preference given to candidates with a degree in communication design, media, video or related field OR 1+ years of professional video editing experience
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects would be an advantage.
- A love of creative storytelling for technical content through video & design.
- Strong collaboration skills and positive attitude.
- Must be self-motivated and driven.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and oral).
Job location is Mödling, Austria. Annual gross salary starting from € 25.000,- (€ 1.785,- p.m.) with an opportunity to increase based on the qualification and experience.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your application in English language and include a showreel of your best work.