IT Architect Lead - SBAGITS GmbH (m/f)
- SBAG IT Services GmbH is the IT services provider of Sberbank Europe AG. SBAG IT Services is a 100% company of Sberbank Europe AG and serves as a delivery and competence center for IT solutions of Sberbank Europe AG.
- IT Enterprise Architecture
- IT Application Architecture
- IT Architecture Roadmap planning
- IT Architecture Framework
We are looking for people who are energetic about developing their talents with us. As a newly founded company within Sberbank Europe AG we offer opportunities for people who like to roll their sleeves up and advance their career. We are looking for people like you. Become part of our international team located in a modern office in the heart of Vienna.
In this role you are leading the IT Enterprise Group Architecture from a general perspective with a pragmatic and hands-on approach. Specifically you take care of the comprehensive aspects regarding
Interested? Read on!
You will be working within a great team and supporting them in their daily activities and projects.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Leading the IT enterprise and application architecture of Sberbank Europe AG and its subsidiaries to identify and articulate (within an IT context) both short and long term business needs, proposing options for ways forward and developing/ defining/ maintaining a target IT landscape which supports business needs
- Identifying and presenting options for realizing the IT target landscape with a pragmatic approach
- Contributing to the roadmap definition to achieve the strategic target landscape implementation in time
- Ensuring that IT architecture decisions taken, represent a coherent IT strategy consistent with the business strategy
- Defining the IT architecture framework; ensuring that an appropriate set of policies is in place for the development of systems and applications, and their alignment with strategic business needs
- Contributing in the authorization process of all IT application architecture work done across Sberbank Europe, to ensure it meets agreed criteria and will deliver the required solution
- Monitoring the gap between current and target architecture of each entity regularly and defining a roadmap to reduce the gap
- Technical education (HTL, University) with strong banking focus or business education (commercial college, University) with a strong understanding of technology
- Experience in the banking industry is an advantage, profound experience in IT architecture management in a leading role is a must
- Strong understanding of the technical surrounding within the banking industry
- English is a must, German or any CEE language skills are of advantage
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- Be part of the newly established SBAG IT Services GmbH within the successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and forward-moving environment
Annual Gross salary starting from €60.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement (for 38,5 hours/week) - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.