Sr. Finance Controller
Full-Time - Klagenfurt - Vienna - Berlin - Immediate start
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company pioneering online video innovations, is hiring!
As a senior FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing high-level financial reports, strategic analysis for the company and
also assist in coordinating and preparing the budget and financial forecasts. Besides that, you will be supporting in a wide range of
accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition which also includes
maintaining financial master data to ensure optimal data quality for the company’s financial transactions and financial reporting.
You will be a key link between the company and the investors as you will assist in preparing all sorts of presentations for the management as well as the investors and will answer potential questions from a diversity of requesters. Together with the finance team you will enhance the current investor relations and will also assist in collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
With your high attention to detail as well as your analytical, problem-solving skills and your experience in data warehouses you will play a vital part in the future success of Bitmovin.
As a Finan. Controller you will
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Strategic analysis of intercompany data
- Preparing presentations for the management
- Financial master data maintenance and management
- Preparing of external reports especially for the board and investors
- Assisting in accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordination and preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Cooperation in preparation and publishing of monthly financial statements and other relevant financial information (e.g., adhoc analysis and reports) regular regularly
It would be great if you have
- Experience in preparing financial information (income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, working capital calculations)
- Experience with ERP and/or BI software, planning and budgeting tools
- IFRS and US-GAAP knowledge
- Strategic thinking and high level of initiative
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to present complex financial information and/or analysis information in an understandable way.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- High attention to detail; organizational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills, multitasking
- Working with an innovative, fast growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU and US
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Company laptops also for private use
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions.
- Lunch & Learn