We are looking for a data-driven marketer to own the B2B marketing-sales funnel for our Data Intelligence Platform across various digital marketing disciplines and channels. Joining the Marketing team, you will be in charge of our marketing automation, lead management and nurturing processes and help take the company’s marketing efforts to the next level.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO WITH US
& DIVERSE TEAM
What you'll do:
- Bear responsibility for the strategic growth of all our digital marketing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Apply a hands-on approach for running performance marketing campaigns supporting search, display, social, and video. Drive toward ambitious growth targets while tracking core metrics like CPL and full-funnel conversion rates. Ensure all tracking is watertight.
- Own and manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (e.g. Hubspot, Drift, Sumo etc) to optimize our marketing automation and lead management processes.
- Develop and ensure best practices to grow our email database. Optimize our lead nurturing processes and develop 1:1 and 1:many email programs to convert leads into opportunities and customers.
- Provide marketing strategy recommendations in response to relevant data and feedback.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a fast-paced B2B marketing role.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software (preferably Hubspot) for lead conversion and nurturing purposes.
- Proven track record to plan, implement, control and optimize demand generation campaigns.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and maximal efficiency.
- Excellent attention to detail, along with a high motivation to learn.
- Strong knowledge of email best practices and solid copywriting skills.
- Good understanding of B2B customer journeys and lead nurturing.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
Are you ready to apply?
For this position we offer an annual salary starting at EUR 33.222 of (negotiable based of your level of experience & qualifications).APPLY NOW
Point of Contact
+43 1 890 3155-11