We are currently implementing a global strategic HR IT solution, Digital#HR on SuccessFactors, across 30 countries with more than 100 locations, that supports the main HR processes such as Recruiting, Onboarding, Talent Management, Performance Management, Variable Pay, Compensation and Learning Management. The HR core data (Employee Central) build the foundation for these modules.
Digital#HR stands for a cross-cultural working atmosphere that allows you to continuously learn and grow with your tasks. It is fun and a challenge at the same time to be surrounded by the people from different cultures, and your responsibilities within our multi-disciplinary project organization will further brighten up your skill set.
As a team member of Digital#HR you will be
- co-responsible for the successful roll-out of the module Employee Central to the Mondi countries
- preparing project work with a sharp focus on delivery deadlines and requirements
- leading the data collection, data validation and data migration streams in the project
- having a good understanding of the used data model in use and dependencies
- organizing and holding training sessions for Employee Central
- coordination of testing activities with the countries
- actively contributing to communication initiatives and change management
- being a trusted advisor for HR worldwide after go-live for handling special processes
- very good command of MS Excel
- enjoying working with data
- ability to simplify complex topics
- creative and independent working style, communicative and open-minded personality
- willingness to take responsibility
- very good command of English and German, any other language is an asset
- business education with an emphasis on HR, Project Management or similar
- working experience gained in an international environment and/or virtual project team
- experience in working with tools and processes (ideally SuccessFactors)
- business trips will be required (e.g. onsite training)
- challenging tasks and inspiring projects within a successful, dynamic and flexible environment
- an international and encouraging market leader of the packaging & paper industry
- an attractive working place in the Group office Vienna
- engaging social benefits (e.g. health programs, Jobticket, special conditions, etc.)
- individual development opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- the opportunity to unfold (y)our true potential within Mondi
Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierverarbeitende Industrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 42,119.56 gross/year on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to Patrick Adlmannseder.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don’t find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your "safe list" or address book.