200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Junior Analyst Transaction Banking Sales & Cash Management (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Transaction Banking Sales acts as product sales unit for Cash Management, Trade Finance and Export Finance solutions. The unit covers transaction banking products for all Corporate client segments (International Large Corporates, Large Corporates Austria, SME and Public Sector.
- Support the Senior Sales Managers in structuring tailor made solutions for corporate cash management and digital payment and liquidity services, in close cooperation with the respective client executives, product management, IT and legal - in alignment with Erste Group’s rules and regulations
- Support the Senior Sales Managers in planning and executing sales initiatives for Cash Management and digital services
- Build up of know how in the full spectrum of Cash Management and digital services, including payments, payment formats, delivery channels, client front end applications, cards, online payment services, local and international cash and liquidity management solutions
- Prepare Cash Management proposals and support with RFPs (Request For Proposals) in close cooperation with Senior Sales Managers
- A degree in economic computer science or banking (HTL, university, Fachhochschule)
- Willing to build up knowledge about cash management and digital business with the mid-term goal to advise clients independently and to take over an assigned customer segment and client portfolio
- Client and sales oriented; offer a representative personality
- Fluent German and English, additional languages are advantageous
- The opportunity to contribute to effectively promote Transaction Banking throughout Erste Group’s Corporate client universe
- A challenging and dynamic area of responsibility
- The chance to acquire further skills on the job and through trainings
- In case of eligibility the opportunity to participate in Erste Groups Group Graduate Program (Trainee Program)
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 34.193,-- gross per year.
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna