200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Senior Data Warehouse Developer (f/m/d)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The department Data Warehouse AT (DWH) is responsible end-to-end for the local Austrian Core Data Warehouse, which is part of Erste Group’s Business Intelligence and Analytics landscape.
- Design, development and testing of ETL processes/workflows
- Preparation of deployment packages
- Optimization of existing ETL processes and new programs to fit into a desired time frame
- Effort estimation for assigned tasks and participation in the DWH and BI release planning
- Participation in 3rd level support for our operations team
- Creation and maintenance of proper technical documentation to ensure the quality of the software
- Participation in research projects, e.g. exploring and evaluating new technologies
- Several years of experience in design, development, modification and testing of ETL processes for DWH and BI solutions
- Very good knowledge of the following tools and programming languages: Oracle SQL and PL/SQL 11g (and higher), Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Apex, Unix scripting
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS 11g (and higher) and in developing ETL/ELT processes using ODI
- Ability to analyse complex application and business operational issues
- Desire to learn new technologies and interest in solving complex technical problems and to multitask initiatives
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Fluency in English - both verbal and written communication is a precondition
- Coaching, on-the-job-training and professional training opportunities
- Chance to work with new DWH/BI technologies and on new projects
- Attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna