Tätigkeitsbereich:Vertrieb / Produkt Management / Technisches Marketing
Art der Stelle:Vollzeit
Marketing Manager Automated/Digital Solutions (f/m/d)
Strategic projects and modern technology excite you. Automation and Digitization are your fields of expertise. You are eager to drive your tasks forward, are data driven, working with customer and process related data, as well as industrial machinery. As a structured, hands-on and analytical thinker you like to handle complex tasks and projects in the field of automated/digital solutions and services. You like to have an impact on the business and develop solutions. Working therefore with colleagues on any organizational level is part of your basic routine.
In addition, you have:
- Completed academic studies in technical or scientific area
- At least 5 years of experience within the cement / lime industry
- Solid experience in digitization and automation; track record of bringing solutions to life
- Excellent commercial knowledge, project management skills and technical understanding
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- As global company fluency in English is a must-have, German/Portuguese an asset
About the job
As Automated/Digital Solutions Manager you are responsible for driving strategic projects. This includes developing, supporting and implementing customer solutions, but also collecting and analyzing customer related data, which are the basis for the strategic development of the business unit Cement & Lime.
Your tasks will include:
- Analyzing data and providing it to relevant colleagues within the organization
- Identification and development of customer value added solutions and transferring them into a concrete customer offering
- Develop business ideas, transform then into plans and bringing them to life
- Roll-out developed offerings to the sales organization
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate company
- Responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- Flexible working hours, job ticket, food subsidy, my RHIMagnesita app and further benefits
- A full-time position at our headquarters Vienna or corporate office (Belo Horizonte/Brazil or York/USA)
According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the annual gross salary starts from € 60.000, --. The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration. For questions please reach out to your personal contact Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, Talent Acquisition Expert (+43 502136401).
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 40 countries and € 3.1 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees.
Do you want to know more? Check out https://www.rhimagnesita.com/.