We are currently seeking for a QA Automation Developer who would like an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative and challenging work environment.
You will join the Core team who is responsible for the development and maintenance of Digital Experience Manager (DX). We work on new functionalities for future versions and deliver hotfixes of the currently supported versions.
Working with the direction of the QA architect your overall responsibility will be to ensure thar our Core product maintain its high-quality as we keep adding new products and features.
If you are an out-of-the-box thinker, dedicated to software product quality, if you naturally take ownership in projects and comfortably interface with cross-functional departments, then take a closer look as we have just the right place for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be working in a fast-paced Agile-based development environment
- Write automation tests using Junit and Selenium
- Develop and maintain automation plans, frameworks, scripts and metrics for functional, regression and integration tests
- Configure, execute and monitor load, performance and stress testing
- Understand and solve complex production issues
- Define and track quality assurance metrics
- Participate in specification and code reviews during development
- Contribute to product release management and release documentation
- Document errors and anomalies and assist with corrective and preventative
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- BS or equivalent (e.g. HTL Ing.) in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience of programming and testing experience using Java with Selenium
- Knowledge of software automation testing best practices and methodologies
- Solid understanding of Java, JSP and web technologies
- Familiar with Linux OS
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English), with an ability to clearly express technical concepts
- Experience with Continuous Build environment and tools like Maven and Bamboo is a plus
- Experience with Docker or other software container platform (Asset) is a plus
- Experience with performance testing (Asset) is a plus
PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You’re a vocational developer and you’re proud of that.
- You love to test and you are an enthusiatic learner with a thirst for knowledge
- Good team player. You’ll be part of the Jahia family and this is important for us.
- Self-starter, quick learner and self-motivated
- You have English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You already know the importance of keeping good documentation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- Competitive salary (annual 40 - 50.000 € for a 38,5 hours/week full time job), flexible working hours and a great work environment
- Good work-life balance in a beautiful area with lakes and mountains
- Work in creative, exciting and international company
- Using a broad variety of cutting-edge tools, technologies and methodologies
- Follow lightweight processes, defined collaboratively by the team
- Beyond programming work, learn a business that is growing : digital experience management and marketing technologies
- VR games, escape games & baby foot
Send us your job application either in English or German (motivation letter and CV) by mail to email@example.com