This position will strengthen our multi-disciplinary research team focused on developing innovative drugs for cancer patients. It offers a unique possibility to directly contribute at the forefront of drug discovery and to have an immediate impact on the development of novel cancer therapies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Independent planning, coordination, implementation, analysis and documentation of in vivo experiments
- Continuous development and optimization of methods and techniques
- Supporting the development of innovative cancer drugs and characterization of novel therapeutic approaches with in vivo expertise
- Communication of results and new insights across multifunctional teams
- Training of co-workers and new colleagues
- Experience with planning, coordination, implementation, analysis and documentation of in vivo experiments and good knowledge and understanding of current concepts in cancer research
- Relevant education and ideally 2+ years hands-on experience with experimental cancer models
- Strong communication skills, as well as outstanding data analysis and data management skills
- Self-organized and independent working style, creative thinking and a lateral mindset
- Solid command of German and English
- Position specific training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Staff restaurant
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 35,235.20 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Gerlinde Leiss.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.