Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 70 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 800+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
Data Management Support (m/f/d)
In this role, you are supporting Emarsys Finance team with contract administration issues. Your main focus is on entering correct contract details into excel database, that will be used for data migration into a new pricing tool.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform contract administration functions
- Maintain database and record integrity
- Interface, in writing and verbally, with internal and external customers
- Track established contracts about schedules, deliverables, and closeout
- Actively contribute to and participate in procedure and process improvements
- Provide routine reports and communicate potential high-risk project
- Operate within defined department guidelines and processes and assist in maintaining Work Instructions and procedural documents to ensure best practices are maintained
- Verify that the contract file is complete and closeout the contract file
- Good organizational ability and attention to detail
- Excellent performance in time constrained and team environments
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Skilled in use of Excel software and Sales Force
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a leading market position
- An inspiring and empowering company culture: working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A modern office in central Vienna, easily accessible via public transport
- A well-designed onboarding plan: we set you up for success and support your career with on-going training and development
- Great benefits such as free food daily (including breakfast, salads and fruits), various sports- and team events, Sodexo meal vouchers, Shiatsu massage in the office, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc (find a list of all benefits here https://www.kununu.com/at/emarsys-vienna)
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 21.756.-- depending on your professional qualification and experience
Sounds interesting? Marcela Sildbergerova (Talent Acquisition Partner) is looking forward to your on-line application.