BearingPoint is Austria’s biggest management and technology consultancy.
With more than 500 employees in Austria, we develop innovative strategies for new and existing business models, design and implement digital solutions or services for leading companies and organizations in all sectors as well as public sector organizations.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- You understand strategies and business requirements of our costumers
- You design complex, robust and scalable software architecture in the environment of the AWS Cloud Services
- You will be a consultant for our costumers regarding the use of best practices in the cloud environment
- You accompany our development teams with the realization of their architectures
- Completion of technical education and at least seven years of work experience
- Rapid acquisition of trust in different positions caused by technical and social competence
- Strategic and long-term thinker
- Excellent programming skills
- Passion for the newest trends in Software Development (Cloud Services, Serverless, Microservices, DevOps, Continuous Deployment)
- Experience in Cloud Native Technologies for example Docker and Kubernetes
You can expect versatile and interesting assignments with high personal responsibility and very good educational opportunities. Good co-operation and social interaction are essential elements of our philosophy. Therefore, we offer our employees scope for development and to integrate all personal strengths in an international field of activity.
Due to regulatory reasons we advise you that the collective agreement stipulates a salary starting at EUR 3.449 gross/month for this position. Don’t be confused. We offer a market-compliant payment depending on your qualifications and previous experience.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter Silvia Sprügl by phone +43316 8003 8034 or by email email@example.com.
BearingPoint, Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten