Art der Stelle:Vollzeit
Expert Project Management Office (f/m/d)
Your passion lies in leading global projects and being part of a diverse and highly engaged team. You are confident to collaborate with people on any organizational level – from C-Level to blue collar workers –, from different functional background and different nationalities. You like to handle complex tasks and are characterized as a hands-on team player. You are a structured, analytical, result-oriented and innovative individual who is eager to take responsibilities. Depending on your projects you are willing to travel worldwide.
In addition, you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in project management/PMO (consulting/financial advisory experience beneficial) or industry experience
- University degree in business administration/economics, project management or a related field
- Coaching skills highly beneficial (leadership without authority position)
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English for both written and oral communication; German, Portuguese and Turkish is an asset
- High degree of responsibility, commitment and motivation
- Experience in multi-cultural environment would be helpful
About the job
As Expert Project Management Office you are part of our company’s global PMO which is growing to guarantee best possible support to the increasing number of projects and growth initiatives related to the execution of our strategy. Besides classical project management you will be also involved in integration management for newly acquired businesses.
Your tasks will include:
- Internal project management consulting (planning, implementation and execution of projects)
- Define and implement integration measurements for M&A transactions and ensure the achievement of synergies
- Be member of the quality assurance for all internal capital investment projects
- Analysis, calculation and structuring of internal data to draw recommendations from
- Prepare presentations for internal meetings and workshops with the top management
- Follow up management and action tracking
- Support global project governance and toolbox
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
- Responsible position with a high scope for action and visibility
- Being part of a critical organization unit in the driver seat
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate working environment
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- Flexible working hours, home-office, job ticket, food subsidy, my RHIMagnesita app and further benefits
- A full-time position in our headquarters Vienna
According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the annual gross salary according to collective agreement starts from € 50,000.-- (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration. For questions please reach out to your personal contact Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, Talent Acquisition Expert (+43 502136401).
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and € 2.7 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out https://www.rhimagnesita.com/.