Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our Marketing team in Vienna we are looking for a
Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
In this function you will support our Marketing team in creating and maintaining content, raising awareness of our products and brand through your creativity. As a Content Marketing Manager, you are responsible for punctual delivery of the extensive subject matter, ensuring positive experience of all stakeholders. Furthermore, you will support in growing The Autonomous, a global community shaping the future of safe autonomous mobility. The Autonomous brings together the key players of the autonomous mobility industry to start the discussion about a common safety reference. A crucial part of this project is an exclusive event in September 2019, where you will work closely together with industry stakeholders on management and expert level.
- Generate content for online and offline media on graduated technical levels
- Create, proofread and improve content
- Project management and coordination
- Act as link between marketing and technical departments and ensure quality of content
- Develop briefing for agencies and other external contractors
- Contact person for external partners for joint communication and events
- University degree, preferably with a technical background
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint as well as presentation skills
- Strong interest for Automotive and technology
- Willingness to continuously improve and develop the necessary knowledge
- Solution oriented attitude with a hands-on approach
- Excellent command of English and very good German
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 38,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.