Our client is a high-growth multinational manufacturing organisation with over 80 years of growth and success and world leader in precision engineered component manufacturing working with their clients in the consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, telecom and technology industries. Due to their continued growth they have added a European based Regional FP&A leadership position located next to Wiener Neustadt and look for a
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (f/m)
International production company
- Broad-based corporate financial leadership role, functioning as a business partner to regional and local executive management
- Serve as a main point of contact between the corporate finance group and the regional finance teams for all operating results analysis and plant accounting issues
- Provide planning, analysis and decision support for the annual planning, forecasting, long range planning and strategic and tactical business decisions across all European plants
- Responsible for assisting the Regional EVP in the preparation and communication of monthly operating results as well as capital project justifications, capital project lookbacks, KPIs and all supporting analysis
- Exposure to a wide range of responsibilities including support of all the commercial matters impacting the business, plant accounting function and operational reviews
- Assist in the implementing and maintaining of multiple initiatives with direct exposure and reporting to senior management
- Participate in due diligence as regional mergers & acquisition targets are identified including the development of the target pipeline
- Latitude to suggest and implement improvements in the accounting and finance areas
- Be part of the integration team for acquisitions occurring within the division
- Degree in accounting/finance
- Transaction Services experience preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in a financial leadership role (Big 4 experience a plus)
- Exposure to forecasting and budgeting preferred
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Previous general ledger and monthly close experience preferred
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft TM applications and familiarity with ERP systems (OneStream experience a significant plus)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, strongly preferred
- Ability to travel >50% (including international travel)
We offer you a job in an expanding international company, reporting directly to the Vice President FP&A, with multiple development possibilities.
Annual gross salary range is up to Euro 120.000,- and could be adjusted depending on your skills and professional background.
Please send your application to our consultant Mag. Thomas Seilern-Aspang (email@example.com). Code "AVOY-114755"