MARS Incorporated is one of the biggest global corporations in the FMCG market. Our well-known brands include Royal Canin®, Whiskas®, Pedigree®, M+Ms®, Snickers®, Mars®, Twix®, Orbit®, Airwaves® and Uncle Ben´s® amongst others. The Mars family of Associates is 100.000 strong in 78 countries around the world. Through all that growth, we´ve remained a private, family-owned business, with passionate Associates who are united and guided by the Five Principles, Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom. They inspire us to do our best.
At our site in Bruck/Leitha with a strong growth agenda, exporting into 65 countries, we are looking for:
Quality & Food Safety Manager (m/w)
The Quality & Food Safety Manager will have full operational accountability for all R&D activities at the site, including the implementation of innovation, the leadership of quality and food safety and the direct line management of the Bruck site R&D team. In addition, the role also involves being a member of the local management team where contribution will extend far beyond the functional horizon.
Principle Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Line-manage the R&D Team and driving an increasing level of engagement.
- Responsibility for delivering high performance, development and coaching of associates within the team, including the appropriate review process that underpins associate development.
- Lead awareness of, and adherence to global quality and food safety standards at the site.
- Key interface into the Royal Canin organization for R&D related topics.
- Ensure continuous improvement of consumer relevant product quality at the site.
- Accountability for smooth and standardized operation of production technologies at the site, through the definition of standard operating procedures and the continuous improvement of process capability.
- Responsibility for leading the development of the quality culture, working with your fellow management team members to ensure the required standards are respected and gaps are identified and closed without delay.
Is it really me?
- Professional Qualification / Masters degree in biological/biochemical/food science discipline
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience is required, demonstrating strong functional and technical competences and experience preferably within petcare segment
- Fluent in English and German (oral and written skills)
- International career ambitions
We are offering you the opportunity to write your own success story. Start your career at one of the most successful brand producers in the world, and benefit from global training and development, for example, through our Mars University. You can expect a gross annual salary of € 68.000, broad range of benefits, opportunities for advancement and attractive conditions.
Please apply to Nico Rohorzka (email@example.com) no later than April 17, 2019.