Tätigkeitsbereich:Vertrieb / Produkt Management / Technisches Marketing
Art der Stelle:Vollzeit
Strategic Marketing Manager Cement & Lime (f/m/d)
Strategic projects excite you. You are eager to drive your tasks forward, and are data driven working with customer, market and competitor related data. As a structured, hands-on and analytical thinker you like to handle complex tasks and projects. You like to have an impact on business plans and develop solutions, working therefore with colleagues on any organizational level is part of your basic routine.
In addition, you have:
- Completed academic studies in business administration or technical area
- At least 5 years of experience in refractory or cement / lime industry or similar
- Excellent commercial knowledge, project management skills and technical understanding
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- As global company fluency in English is a must-have, German an asset
About the job
As Strategic Marketing Manager you are responsible for driving strategic projects. This includes owning the recycling activities, implementing customer solutions, but also collecting and analyzing relevant customer, market and competitor related data, which are the basis for the strategic development of the business unit Cement & Lime.
Your tasks will include:
- Identification/ development of customer value added solutions and transferring them into a concrete customer offering
- Develop business plans accordingly
- Own the Recycling initiative globally
- Roll-out developed offerings to the sales organization and support in customer meetings
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate company
- Responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- Flexible working hours, job ticket, food subsidy, my RHIMagnesita app and further benefits
- A full-time position at headquarters Vienna
According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the annual gross salary starts from € 70.000, --. The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration. For questions please reach out to your personal contact Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, Talent Acquisition Expert (+43 502136401).
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and € 2.7 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out https://www.rhimagnesita.com/.