We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Internship – Human Resources
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Support day-to-day HR operations and HR processes
- Organization of job interviews (including travel management)
- Administration and management of applications
- Using and maintaining recruiting tool
- Maintaining SAP data for HR Europe
- Support of individual training requests and training management
- Ongoing studies or university/ FH degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- First working experience in Human Resources and/or administration in an international company beneficial
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Intercultural competencies
- Ability to work independently, proactively and as a team-player
- Availability for 2 months (August-September)
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for interns of the electrical and electronics industry (http://www.feei.at/arbeitswelt/kvtabellen- statistik/mindestloehne-und-gehaelter-2018/).
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings,
attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via e-mail: email@example.com