Executive Agile Coach (f/m/x)
Drive the change!
(Jn 44355) / City of occupation: Vienna
Do you want to be the person who drives the change in the whole agile organization, so to say as "Head of Organization"? This role is a unique position at our client, a global player in its sector - and it's an exciting challenge! As a strong personality with a sense for humans you are in the right place here!
Your future role
- Responsible for ensuring the constant development of the whole agile organization in Austria
- Interface between the Austrian and the international organization
- Close cooperation with, coaching of and sparring-partner for managers on c-level
- Management and development of the agile coaching team
- Teamcoaching in different divisions, especially on management level
- Know-How exchange regarding best practices, leadership etc. with international colleagues
- Several years of experiences in e.g. teamlead, lean management, project or program management, six sigma black belt, change or transformation management in an agile environment
- Longtime practical experience in agile tools and methods (Scrum, Kanban, Lean etc.)
- Working experience in large environments
- Background in Leadership as well as in Coaching
- Emphatic, pragmatic, motivating and inspiring personality
- Fluent in English, German is a nice-to-have
The special thing about this position
- Unique opportunity to work in the field of enterprise-engineering
- A strategic and influential position in a dynamic and international environment, less travelling
EUR 4500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 4500 and EUR 7900 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Hahn (+43 1 523 82 07-121), email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.