As a Sales Manager (m/f/o), you will be responsible for daily management of existing accounts as well as active development of direct business.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Sales Manager (m/f/o) will report to the Region Sales Director and have full accountability for all the business generated within the assigned territory. The Sales Manager (m/f/o) will be focused predominantly in the acquisition of new clients, as well as expansion of the current customer account base. You will serve as the primary point of contact with Customers and prospects.
Your responsibilities are:
- Territory management: Prospecting, Customer Segmentation, Customer visit
- Customer Engagement: demos, executive meetings, webcast, conferences, etc.
- Pipeline Management: leads, opportunity development
- Proposals/Bid creation and review
- Presentations preparation focused on single customer needs
- Managing the process of negotiation and Contract Acceptance
- Interaction with internal stakeholders: legal, technical team, marketing, operations, administration
- Demand generation: marketing initiatives, conferences, alliances
- A driven individual with a proven track record of business development and/or account management for at least 5 years
- Strong understanding of the software market
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good administrative skills in follow-up with customers and prospects
- Use of MS/Office, Salesforce, Webex
- Availability to travel up to 50%
- Proficient in English and German
- Entrepreneurial attitude
We offer you
We offer interesting and challenging work, a comprehensive benefits package, and a commitment to your professional development and personal achievement. If you have a great attitude and a passion for sales and thrive in an environment that is challenging yet rewarding, you should consider a career with Hexagon.
According to the collective agreement, the gross monthly salary for this position starts at € 3.485 gross per month (14 x p.a.). The actual salary will depend on qualifications and work experience.
Are you interested in that vacancy?
We are looking forward to receiving your full application documents. Please add to your application the reference number 13/2019-AT, your earliest entry date as well as your salary expectation.
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement