If you share the idea of promoting urban cycling, please read on for the key aspects of your role.
- The main focus is the multi channel distribution of our product "Finn" (universal smartphone mount)
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Acting as a representative to build awareness and understanding for our products at international conferences, meet-ups, expos, …
- Serving as the link of communication between customers and internal teams and management
- Setting up and implementing sales acquisition projects
- There will be a strong focus on outbound sales
- Planning and implementation of online marketing strategy and activities
Your would be our ideal match if you…
- Have proven work experience as a Product Manager, Key (Sales) Account Manager or relevant role
- Have proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively report and communicate recommendations to executive management
- Have knowledge and deep understanding for Online Marketing and Online Sales
- Have good organizational and time management skills
- Have multi channel sales know how (B2B and B2C)
- Are able to run strategic sales processes
- Are fluent in German and English
Salary: Due to legal regulations the minimum salary, as required by collective agreement, is 2.357 € gross/month + success fees. Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated. Salary is offered for 36h base, no all-in-contracts.
If that sounds like you – we’re dead keen to get to know you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org