You will be joining a nice, small team of about 6 people working together with two similar size teams within a business unit. Your place of work is located right on the border of one of the central districts and is easily accessible by public transport.
This is your story
You started your career journey in an IT department of a smaller company, where your function was something like "one does everything", from user support to more complex server related tasks. Or maybe you've been working at a big IT service provider specializing in automation of the standard system tasks. Now, you're searching for a bigger challenge within a big international company supporting several enterprise clients, hoping for a career of a system or automation engineer.
- IT-related training/studies and more than 3 years of practical experience
- medium to expert experience with automation tasks – scripts and internal platform WIN-startup script, patch and PowerShell
- team spirit
- sense of responsibility
- really good English skills, German is a plus but not necessary
What do you get in return?
- international and dynamic environment
- professional development possibilities
- various possibilities of certifications and further education courses
- competitive salary above the market average
- benefit package (public transport card, lunch vouchers, pension fund, etc.)
- long term perspective
... on the top of it also really nice and diverse multinational team, fun company events, real support of internal mobility and "home" in 53 countries around the world.
For this position, we're offering a salary package of EUR 38.000,- up to EUR 45.000,- gross/yearly, according to the collective agreement for IT.