The European Society of Radiology (ESR) is a non-political and non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening and uniting European Radiology. With around 100,000 members worldwide, it has become the largest radiological society worldwide and organizes one of the largest and most innovative scientific congresses in the world, the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), in Vienna.
The mission of the ESR is to serve the health needs of the general public by supporting scientific research and education and training, while striving to improve the quality of radiological practice.
Based in Vienna, the ESR is looking for a Team Assistant to support its department of Subspecialty Society & Congress Services.
Team Assistant for Society & Congress Services (f/m/d)
FULL TIME - PARENTAL REPLACEMENT
Your future daily business
- Taking care of our society members
- Being at the disposal of the Board
- Organizing meetings and events
- Making sure our website is up to date and looks good
- Of course some paperwork has to be done as well
- Very good MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Initiative-taking, organizational talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of English and willingness to travel
Facts about us
- Hip and trendy office in the 1st district with free coffee
- An exciting and collaborative work environment with nice colleagues
- Diverse set of tasks in a meaningful, inspiring, international setting
The monthly gross salary for this job vacancy is at least € 1,900 (14x per year). The final salary depends on your relevant experience and qualification. The applicant must have a work permit for Austria.
Are you interested in joining our team?
The ESR aims to promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, competences and potential. We welcome talented, innovative and driven individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV with photo, cover letter, relevant certificates and salary expectations) via e-mail.
Education Congress Research GmbH
Am Gestade 1
Visit our website www.myESR.org to learn more about us!