Product Owner Hardware
A trend is haunting Europe - the trend of fiscalisation. All the powers of old "none-digital" Europe have entered into a political alliance by forcing small businesses to digitalise their financials. The modern alliance of European tax authorities, now take advantage of digitalisation to terminate systematic tax fraud. Various nations have already entered the political alliance including Italy, Hungary, Austria, France, Czech Republic followed by Germany, Spain, United Kingdom.
But let's move back into old Europe where business administration was not digital and entrepreneurs organised themselves, manually. Entrepreneurs mostly struggled with organising their business but enjoyed the freedom in administration-autonomy.
ready2order was started in 2012, when two engineering students had a vision to eliminate administrative overhead for entrepreneurs by providing a digital cash-register application. What started as a hobby project and blew up thanks the fiscalisation trend, which sees ready2order building modern business administration software for entrepreneurs, so they can organise, manage, administrate and analyse their business.
Since then more than 60 team-members serve +8.000 customers to run their business.
As a Product Owner, you'll lead development of next generation hardware designed for small businesses across catering, retail and service industry. You’ll define product requirements, coordinate resources from our design-, engineering-, business development- teams and guide them through key milestones. Identify and track key performance indicators, establish a product lifecycle schedule and be responsible to deliver in time and quality. If you are a highly organised individual with a passion for building user-centric hardware products professionally, you are in the right place!
Within your 1 week you'll
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding academy and learn about our history, business and where we’re going.
- Get to know everyone and our two offices.
- You get an overview of our hardware portfolio.
Within your 1 month you'll
- Get in touch with your peers and our hardware vendors to get an overview of the status quo and how hardware was managed in the past.
- Start creating a product lifecycle plan and understand our product roadmap.
- Start align your project teams to tackle the first product launch.
- Start requirement engineering.
- Get up to speed our existing partnerships and the competitive landscape.
Within your first 3 months you'll
- Have established a strategy for introducing our product management regarding hardware.
- Coordinate your product team and establish to deliver in time and quality.
- Challenge, inspire and motivate team and partners to deliver on plans.
- Establish relationship with technical teams of key partners.
Within your first 6 months you'll
- Streamlined our hardware product management cycle.
- Identify key success metrics and take ownership of them.
- Reengineer the processes around content management.
Within your first 12 months you'll
- Launch your first Hardware product.
- Launch the next iteration of ready2order's Hardware portfolio.
Skills and experience to be ready
- You already successfully managed a product lifecycle from sourcing hardware components to launch.
- A degree in Business, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Embedded Systems.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams from design, engineering, finance to legal.
- Native English language skills.
- German language skills are a plus.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.