200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Agile Business Analyst (m/f) @ Erste Asset Management IT
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
Working at EGIT EAM Solutions means having a common goal in mind, burning for common values. We treat each other with respect, empathy and understanding for different life stories. This applies to the cooperation with our customers as well as with colleagues.
Believe in you and Change the bank! In Erste Asset Management IT, agile teams develop the requirements for standardized and individualized solutions for institutional customers. In particular, we work closely with fund management and risk management, but also with various other internal departments. As an Agile Business Analyst you are part of the international Scrum Team Data Warehouse and implement the requirements together with the team using agile methods and the modeling approach Data Vault.
Your method kit consists of
- more than 3 years of experience in business analysis
- in the design and definition of business models
- experience in Behaviour Driven Development
- Story Mapping and Design Thinking
- agile techniques and methods (e.g.: Scrum)
- ideally proofs like CABA, IREB or CBAP
- DWH know-how
You're the one because you
- are goal-oriented and keep an eye on the Big Picture
- find innovative approaches to solving business problems
- are ready to learn and want to develop yourself and the product further
- have fun creating concepts and deriving user stories
- live agility and do not only use it
- believe that customer satisfaction is your top priority
- have empathy and you can put yourself into the business and your team
- are fluent in German and English
We are the right people for you because we
- presuppose and promote professional and personal further training
- appreciate your own ideas and new perspectives
- offer you attractive social benefits
- provide a modern workplace (7th floor on the erste campus, home office)
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate flexible working hours, a large number of social benefits same as tailored training programs
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna